My first crush! word! like microsoft!
My first crush was in kindergarten. I remember the day so clearly when I fell in love, but not really. I was a young boy, the ripe age of 5 but I was prolly huge, why? cuz I’ve always been huge. Well her name was Jessica Krackenfeld. I should have known from her name that no relationship would be possible with that name, I mean really “crack?”
It was bright sunny day, after some rain the night before, in the fall. By this time, I already developed a huge crush on her. And that day I wore my best outfit, which at that time prolly meant grey sweats and sweater with red horizontal lines on the sweater. So on this day it was recess, and I wanted to play tag with her. She obviously did not want to play so I began to chase her around the playground, and with my fat self I couldn’t catch up to her cuz I was way too slow. I call out her name with me all breathing hard, and as I do all that, I slip and fall into mud, mud that developed over night cuz of the stupid rain. I fell and I fell hard, not for her, but on the dirty ass mud. Damn, from there on out, its always been a chase and I’m always slow. Haha.
It was bright sunny day, after some rain the night before, in the fall. By this time, I already developed a huge crush on her. And that day I wore my best outfit, which at that time prolly meant grey sweats and sweater with red horizontal lines on the sweater. So on this day it was recess, and I wanted to play tag with her. She obviously did not want to play so I began to chase her around the playground, and with my fat self I couldn’t catch up to her cuz I was way too slow. I call out her name with me all breathing hard, and as I do all that, I slip and fall into mud, mud that developed over night cuz of the stupid rain. I fell and I fell hard, not for her, but on the dirty ass mud. Damn, from there on out, its always been a chase and I’m always slow. Haha.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home