answer to previous question by kirs:
my first crush ever was in 1st grade. His name was David and he was white. I think I liked him because he was a fast runner. I told my mom that I wanted to marry him or something like that. I would compete with him by trying to beat him in running laps. I think I only liked him for a little bit and he eventually moved.
sidenote: I was never in cross country, but I liked to run even when I was in grade school.
my first crush ever was in 1st grade. His name was David and he was white. I think I liked him because he was a fast runner. I told my mom that I wanted to marry him or something like that. I would compete with him by trying to beat him in running laps. I think I only liked him for a little bit and he eventually moved.
sidenote: I was never in cross country, but I liked to run even when I was in grade school.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home