for kirsten
because she didn't know what i meant when i said LASER!!! when cristina gave us a ride to yogurtland.
are you in the know?!??
Section V - Amendments
Amendment I: The Laser / Shotgun Double Barrel Rule
A person may call "laser" or "Shotgun Double Barrel" after shotgun has been called, to override the shotgun call. This is only valid if the driver verifies the call as we see in Section 1.3.
Additionally, any passenger who says "No Blitz" after claiming shotgun, may not have it taken away by either the "Laser" or "Double Barrel" rules.
These rules hold no precedence over Standard shotgun procedure, and the driver has final say in all calls.
ShotGunGuide.com
The Official ShotGun rules
Read it.. it's more fun than top 30 facts about chuck norris. I do not kid.
are you in the know?!??
Section V - Amendments
Amendment I: The Laser / Shotgun Double Barrel Rule
A person may call "laser" or "Shotgun Double Barrel" after shotgun has been called, to override the shotgun call. This is only valid if the driver verifies the call as we see in Section 1.3.
Additionally, any passenger who says "No Blitz" after claiming shotgun, may not have it taken away by either the "Laser" or "Double Barrel" rules.
These rules hold no precedence over Standard shotgun procedure, and the driver has final say in all calls.
ShotGunGuide.com
The Official ShotGun rules
Read it.. it's more fun than top 30 facts about chuck norris. I do not kid.
Labels: shot gun guide


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home