Good luck tonight LOG...i know this ain't an LOG blogsite although we are all LOG affiliates...so just to set the record straight if any thing that comes out of my mouth that is INAPPROPRIATE has nothing to do with an LOG affiliation...But good luck!!! Wish we were all there to praise and worship with you all...
Anyway...SNOWBOARDING...let's do this...Kathy you don't need lessons I'll teach you myself so you could save some "CASH MONEY"...why don't you all take a trip to tahoe and dee and I will meet you all there? Are you GAME??? respond suckas!!!
PEAS
Anyway...SNOWBOARDING...let's do this...Kathy you don't need lessons I'll teach you myself so you could save some "CASH MONEY"...why don't you all take a trip to tahoe and dee and I will meet you all there? Are you GAME??? respond suckas!!!
PEAS


2 Comments:
so I know I've mentioned this to people a bunch, but I mean it...I know some peeps with a cabin and if we ask a while in advance I might be able to hook it up. Not free, but like dirt cheap cause they have house cleaning fees or something. I think we've never done this cause no one goes to tahoe from down here. it's far. but im down. k peace
ok tahoe!!!
i love planes..
let's check in all our gear like we are hardcore shit or something.
Post a Comment
<< Home